26 March 2007

Two new flags

Sorry for the lack of client-side updates this week. We've been busy at work on the server (and on other non-yaplet stuff). Some of the work there was just much-needed code-design overhauls to make it easier to add more features in the future, and some of the work there is on some neat new features I hope we can roll out relatively soon.

But, two flag requests from our friends at NuklearPower.com made it in.
  1. yapletlogo=[url-to-image]& to change the image behind the yaplet link in the upper left.
  2. title=[title-text]& to change the "Welcome to [title-text]" message that shows up in the start.
-Matt

12 comments:

PromoGuy said...

This is great! What is the max width x height of the image?

Also, is there a wiki or doc with all the flags that can be used?

munleles said...

alguien sabe si el Che tenia obras de Primo de Rivera en Bolivia?

El Villanuevero said...

Hola... me gustaría saber cómo puedo personalizar mi 'yaplet'... quisiera que sólo se pudieran ver un número limitado de mensajes...

sorry, I don't speak english... i want to learn to "customize" my "yaplet"

Anonymous said...

How can I make the chat black??with White txt??

badthing1 said...

Hi Matt,

HELP!! I need you!!!!!

I downloaded my Yaplet but it will not work upon my website and I am wondering why.

Please email me at:

badthing_1@yahoo.com

Thank you.

͘ said...

nice work!!

͘ said...

i need the password to manage my chat please!!!

͘ said...

Hello!! Whats up with yaplet?!

Please do not end the project!! You are the best!!

͘ said...

HOW I CAN GET THE PASSWORD TO MANAGER MY CHAT PLEASE??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Unknown said...

How do i get a password so i can be moderator on my chat ?

glyph01 said...

any chance of yaplet going back online? a hit to the main url says "server not found". :( yes, please don't end project! this is the second chat i wanted to use on my site that the chat hosting site has gone down.

anaavu said...

Hey I couldn't view my chat widget anymore so I had to change sites and everything. I'm on the latest Firefox. Is it currently down due to maintenance or is just my computer? I can't seem to access the yaplet.com site. Did you change the URL or something? Thank you!